Yesterday was my 33rd birthday and today I'm sharing 33 reasons that I have to celebrate:
1) I've lived for another year!
2) I have a loving husband who works his behind off for us...and has a lot of patience for me and my moods.
3) I have a beautiful 1-year-old girl who I love more than anything.
4) We have 2 wonderful, caring families that love us and spoil us.
5) Sushi & cupcakes- my birthday treats :)
6) We have two big trips planned this summer first to Hawaii with my family and then to Disney World with Mark's family. More on those to come!
7) We leave for Hawaii in about a month!!
8) I am taking a photography class this Sunday with a cousin and a friend and really looking forward to it.
9) Kody got a bath and a trim last week...much needed.
10) The air conditioning in my car should be fixed in the next week or two!
11) I'm pretty sure (because I ordered it) that Mark got me this book for my birthday (haven't opened it yet). I'm beyond excited to read it.
12) Mark and I went shopping at Trader Joe's and HomeGoods sans child yesterday...it was lovely.
13) We have The Descendants waiting for us on Netflix...I've been waiting to see it for awhile.
14) It was sunny yesterday and today (never mind the 30 mph winds...).
15) Marley is 14 months old today!!
16) I have 6 leftover gourmet cupcakes with my name on them.
17) We are making progress on reducing our debt.
18) I'm a healthy girl.
19) Mother's Day is coming up!
20) It's almost May, which means that warmer temperatures should be on their way....soon.
21) Mark & I will celebrate 3 years of marriage next month!
22) I am making progress on Marley's first year photo album.
23) We are making Caprese sandwiches for dinner tonight...delicious.
24) Marley is a great sleeper...going on a 2 hour nap right now.
25) The Bachelorette starts in a few weeks...I can't not watch it and I don't even like Emily.
26) Marley loves to be outside, as do I. Now about getting rid of the wind...
27) We have my brother's wedding and one of my best friend's weddings coming up in a few months...so happy for them and totally looking forward to the wedding festivities :)
28) I'm going to plant basil, chives and maybe some other random things this week.
29) My urge to cook and craft is slowly returning.
30) I have a friend who moved a little closer to us and also stays home with her little boy...play dates are being planned.
31) I *think* Marley is on the verge of saying "mama" and meaning it...we'll see.
32) Mark is a superstar at his job and has almost been there for 2 years.
33) And finally...WE ARE EXPECTING BABY #2!!! We are due on 10-11-12 and couldn't be more excited :)