- He has three words that he can say consistently: mama, no, and bubbles. Random. I'm starting to be able to pick out others….slowly.
- He is almost constantly in a state of frustration based on the fact that he can't get out what he wants to say (or at least that's our conclusion). He understands everything we say to him, but can't communicate back very easily.
- Beckett adores his big sister. He does (or wants to do) whatever she does, be it painting, riding a tricycle, drinking from a cup, playing with stickers, etc. I do my best to let him try everything, but there's a lot he can't do and he HATES this.
- He loves to mimic Marley- screaming, dancing, singing, being silly, etc and they'll go back and forth laughing hysterically at each other. It's pretty cute. He also loves to push her buttons and knows exactly how.
- He loves trucks already…nature over nurture on this one.
- He pushes around Marley's old doll stroller whenever she pushes around her new one.
- He loves to spin in circles and get dizzy until he falls down. Sometimes, this is how he dances.
- He loves to dress up & accessorize- shoes, hats, Marley's dresses, he'll wear it all and for quite awhile.
- He is an awful eater- he likes squash & sweet potatoes, but that's it for veggies. He's a big fan of breakfast, but we struggle through lunch and dinner, trying to find something that he'll eat.
- He loves to be rough-housed, tickled, held upside-down, etc. - the more, the better. Boys…
I'm trying to keep this positive, but I've been struggling with this kid lately. He whines 75% of the day and wants me to hold him constantly. I don't remember Marley being like this and I know I shouldn't be wishing the days away, but I really look forward to this phase being over…
That being said, he's still super cool and I'm so, so proud to call him mine…scowl and all.